SRCS staff members need to Sign in with Google to view all help documents and submit support requests. Sign in
I forgot my password. What do I do?
- I can reset my password on my own via ClassLink (click here for instructions)
- I can ask a teacher I am taking classes with to reset my password in ClassLink.
- I can ask who in the front office at school can reset my password. A Password Reset Chromebook should be available in the front office for me to change my password after they reset it for me.
- Ask a teacher or staff to put a ticket for me in TechHub. I need to provide my name, student ID number, and login ID.
- I can submit a tech support ticket here. I need to provide my name, student ID number, and login ID.
- I can leave a voicemail at Password Reset Hotline: 707-890-3777. I need to provide my name, student ID number, and login ID.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful